How do you move forward from the past?
While it varies from person-to-person and situation-to-situation, here are my top 5:
- All life experience has gifts, although sometimes it takes time to see. What gifts do you want to take forward with you?
- Focus on what you want next; choose to stop telling the old story, it keeps you in it. Create a new story.
- Practice breathing and centering; the only thing you control is YOU!
- Get physical! Exercise, move rocks, punch a bag!
- Keep a daily journal of what you appreciate.
- Build a fire write out your grievances and burn when you are ready
All past experiences build to make the next and the next experiences better and better.
What will you add?
Develop Power with Grace.
Asking thoughtful questions is one aspect.
The best questions foster understanding, spark innovation, diffuse negative conflict, and build influence –
Spiral Question poses a question semiweekly, Monday and Wednesday.
If you’d like to receive this in e-mail register here.