Spiral Impact Presents
Blended Learning at Its Best!
Leadership Momentum Intensive
If you increased your:
- Personal dynamic stability
- Fluidity to move with and adjust to the unexpected
- Ability to create alignment when differences seem great
- Engagement with your people
Would you feel more impactful? More adaptive? More alive?
Close the gap between rapid change and your human ability to adjust, keep up, maintain center, and get results!
Early Bird Pricing Ends April 18.
Why do you need momentum now?
Rapid changes in technology, environment, and the political landscape create a quickening of change and energy. This quickening presents leaders with opportunities to increase their momentum and influence, and expand into change – not just to survive but also to thrive.
What is a ‘momentum intensive’?
Just like you, I’ve been compressing my work into short snippets, sound bites, and learning aides. While these are great to guide and remind, the core concepts you’ll experience in this intensive will create momentum for transformation. We will spend more time with application and practice because that is where the juice is for learning. Your specific needs and questions will be addressed. The intensive continues virtually.
Embody the Spiral Impact concepts – build resilience and power
- Equip your mind with tactics
- Master your emotions with centering practice
- Hardwire your responses through body memory
“We don’t rise to the level of our expectations, we fall to the level of our training.”
Our training is what we do daily, when things get challenging will we may think we’ll ‘rise to expectations’ we really do fall to our training. This intensive provides you the tools to raise your level of training.
Topics and applications we will explore are:
• Dissipating the anxiety and overwhelm that comes with change
• Reclaiming and optimizing resources by revealing the solutions inherent in the problem
• Finding ways to help your team become more fluid with shifting priorities
• Giving and receiving feedback effectively
• Mastering the conflict that naturally arises as a part of change
Momentum Intensive Design
Location: Suite-D at Suite Meetings, 40 Executive Drive, Carmel, IN (just north of Indianapolis, IN)
Phase 1: Webinar with Key Content, April 19, 3 PM
- Assignments to complete prior to group session and delivered to me, so I assure we address your needs
- Not to worry, this webinar will be recorded and available to you
Phase 2: Small Group Meeting
Thursday Evening, May 3, 6-8:30 PM
We will set the stage for the following day, get to know each other and enjoy a light dinner.
Friday, May 4, 8:30 AM- 4:30 PM
Learn, apply, and practice Leadership Momentum techniques. Snacks and lunch will be provided.
Phase 3: Online course content access
You will receive access on my members’ only site, where key content and videos are provided for your support.
Phase 4: Because learning is a spiral, attend again, as an inaugural member for free.
Attend quarterly Leadership Momentum Intensives in the Indianapolis, Indiana area, to hone what you learned and deepen the experience by sharing yours with others.
Next session will be fall 2018! Sign up on the mailing list for updates!