at the Intersection of
Change – Innovation – Conflict
Do you and your team ever feel:
- Overwhelmed by the rapid pace of change?
- Frustrated with trying to getting agreement and alignment?
- Insecure with uncertainty?
- Lost about what to do next?
It’s not surprising. The world compels us to speed up, do more, create more. But going faster isn’t the answer. What we need is momentum.
Where speed is a form of force, momentum is a source of power. Speed eventually peters out — but not before it burns us out, killing our creativity and productivity along the way.
Momentum, however, generates and self-perpetuates power, giving our creativity and productivity a lift through changing times and making space for innovation. Because momentum is powerful, it’s imperative to get it going in the right direction, so it doesn’t create destructive conflict.
Karen Valencic is excited to host this breakfast seminar and share insights with you into the personal and organizational skills of resilience and agility to move through disruption while maintaining health, sanity and appropriate relationships.
Karen will introduce how to:
- Develop a thriving relationship between innovation, conflict and change
- Explore the keys to keeping you and your team engaged
- Practice one skill that will build momentum, even when it looks like you’re standing still
Join Karen Valencic, founder of Spiral Impact
Friday, November 30
Breakfast and registration 7:30-8:00 AM
Program begins promptly 8:00-9:00 AM
Q&A and Socialize from 9:00-9:30 AM
Drury Plaza Hotel
9625 N. Meridian Street (south east corner off 465 and Meridian)
Indianapolis, IN 46290
Catered by Rick’s Cooking School